If you are a brilliant young pancreatologist, apply for the YOUPPIE award:
The EPC official candidature for the UEG Rising Star award is an initiative by the Young Pancreatologist Platform in Europe (YOUPPIE, the young talent group of the EPC). This is an honorific appointment for young clinical or basic scientists with a brilliant career in the field of pancreatology. The YOUPPIE award represents a recognition for important achievements in scientific research, for the expansion of scientific knowledge and for achievements in the application of scientific research work. It provides a basis for young pancreatologists for further progress in their research work and career.
To be awarded implies:
- Invitation to give a presentation during the YOUPPIE session of the EPC Annual Meeting (“The YOUPPIE Award Talk“)
- Free registration for the EPC meeting
- Possibility for additional faculty tasks at the EPC Meeting (abstract reviewer, session chair, etc.)
- Automatic nomination for the next UEG Rising Star Award on behalf of the EPC
- Continuous cooperation with YOUPPIE and EPC for appropriate initiatives
- We enclose the guidelines-rules and the YOUPPIE award form
Deadline: March 31st 2019
Best wishes and good luck!